Monday, May 12, 2008

what did i do for my mother on mother day

Hi,on mother day i make a rose and a sunflower for my mother using paper. And i also use my money that i earn to buy a cake because my mother birthday was coming.It was a fun day when i gone to my uncle house.At my grandmother house my cousin ,Jermaine make me get scolding for nothing it so no fair!My uncle brought three black pepper crab.I love to eat black pepper crab just like my mother.My father brought a nice and very sofe cake for my cousin ,Jermaine because it was my cousin birthday also it was very noise because my cousin is shouting very loud.It was very fun and i wish to have my birthday party just like my cousin birthday.My mother was very exhuasted when she get home,she just wash her leg and change her clothe and she gone to bed .And the next day she came up to play computer.